Immigration Law

Newcastle, Durham, Teesside, Sunderland, Northumberland & North East areas


If you are an individual, I can prepare your case and represent you at the tribunal for an appeal should the Home Office refuse your claim. 

If you are a solicitor, I can represent your client to the appeal hearing.

For an indication of my Direct Access  Services and Fees CLICK HERE

I offer extensive experience across a variety of aspects of immigration and nationality law including UK visa advice, emergency applications to remain, asylum and refugee matters and judicial reviews. 

My UK immigration legal advice services include:

Tier 2 (General) Work Permit

If you have been offered long or short term skilled employment in the UK, you may be eligible for a Tier 2 visa. I will provide expert assistance with your application, paying meticulous attention to ensuring all your documents are in order for the best possible chance of success.

Tier 4 Student Visa

For students with a secured full-time place at a UK-based, Home Office registered institution, I can offer specialist UK visa advice and guidance through the application process. I will ensure all your supporting documentation is correctly compiled and help you demonstrate what is required to meet the criteria for a successful application.

British Citizenship

If you are considering making the UK your permanent home, you can rely on me to provide you with the highest level of advice and representation to assist you in gaining British citizenship. If you have been refused citizenship then judicial review may be an option.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) provides those who have decided to make the UK their permanent home with peace of mind and freedom from immigration controls. The UK immigration system is extremely complex and challenging to navigate, which is why it is highly beneficial to have me on your side to relieve the pressure by ensuring your application is right first time.

European Nationals (EEA) and EEA Permanent Residence

If you are an EEA national then before you can apply for British citizenship, even if you have already acquired permanent residence, you will need to obtain an EEA Permanent Residence Card. The application form is long and complicated and the card can be slow to materialise once the application is submitted, if indeed it is approved (which is often not the case). Getting it right from the outset is therefore essential. I will ensure you have the best possible chance of being approved.

Brexit: Information for European Nationals

European nationals who are either already living here, or planning to relocate in the future, are naturally feeling daunted by the prospect of what could be on the horizon post-Brexit. The importance of applying for an EEA Permanent Residence Card cannot be stressed enough and you can rely upon us to guide you through this and, in addition, provide you with all the advice you need to help secure your residence post-Brexit.

Visiting the UK

Whether you are seeking to apply for a visa for friends or family to visit you in the UK, or wish to visit the UK yourself, you will need a good level of specialist UK visa advice to ensure your application is approved. Various supporting documents will need to be provided and there will also be a requirement to prove there is a genuine relationship between you and your visitor, or the person you are visiting. Visas are regularly refused, so to be sure of a successful application it is always wise to invest in expert advice.

Bringing Family to the UK

I am well-equipped with the skill and knowledge to assist you through every stage of reuniting your family in the UK.  

Human Rights Applications and Asylum

I am respected for dedicated work in all aspects of asylum claims and human rights applications. I will fully support you through your bid to seek protection, or your application to remain in the UK on human rights grounds, delivering the highest levels of advice and will work hard to ensure you have the strongest case possible

Close Menu