Initial Consultation – any case
This fee will be deducted from the final bill if you instruct us in your case
|Applications for more than one family member will be charged at an extra 50% per application for each additional person|
Types of Application/Claim (Excluding Appeals & Advocacy)
Level 1 Applications:
EU Settlement Scheme Applications for EU/EEA Nationals
Level 2 Applications:
Replacement Residence Permits (BRP, NTL)
EEA/EU Family Member Applications
Level 3 Applications:
Spouse, partner, civil or unmarried partners of non-EU nationals
Parent route applications
Dependent child Visas
Long residence in the UK
Level 4 Applications:
Adult Dependent Relatives
Points based system applications
Level 5 Applications:
Human rights applications
Level 6 Applications:
All other applications including –
Judicial Review Costs
Completing and submitting an appeal form
Completing and submitting an application for Administrative Review
All Appeals – preparation of case (excluding advocacy)
1. VAT is payable (where applicable) in addition to our fees, and you may also need to pay court fees in addition to our fee
2. The fixed fee scheme requires you to provide reasonable instructions in a reasonable and timely manner.
3. If the proceedings become unexpectedly complicated we reserve the right to charge for this extra work on a time spent basis.
4. The fixed fees do not include representation at court hearings.
5. The fees for each stage are payable in two parts. 50% is payable at the start of each stage and 50% at the end of each stage.