Fixed Fee Child Application Forms (Child Arrangements Order for Residence & Contact)
Form C100 including taking full instructions and preparing the documents
Form C1A (only required if there are/have been welfare concerns)
If you seek representation in a Child Contact Case.
1. VAT is payable (where applicable) in addition to my fees, and you may also need to pay court fees in addition to my fees.
2. The fixed fee scheme requires you to provide reasonable instructions in a reasonable and timely manner.
3. The fixed fees do not include representation at court hearings.
4. The fees must be paid in advance before I can commence work for you.
5. Fixed fees are not suitable for everyone. I will discuss them with you carefully before going ahead. I reserve the right to refuse to offer fixed fees.